UB40 Uganda concert pics finally




As i have promised many many many months ago...here are afew pics of the Uganda UB40 concert that was well....truly amazing. Pictures are by Emmanuel Jambo and Feysal (me) hehehe. Before I am hung for being a liar...which I'm not....self-proclaimed honest guy!
I give props to Uganda promoters for this chance of a lifetime...as it was the last UB40 concert featuring Ali Campbell (UB's lead singer with a British accent that puts colonization to shame- bite me!)


The concert was so well organised and I am really honored to have used my life savings to see UB40 (I am now broke as ass so anyone who wants to send me donations so I may continue to be an idiot...I will give u details) ... now according to my groovy buddy Mark aka Vista Dude...i should put the pics on FB (I dread that place) set up a link for you blogees to check....(I am working on that now...)...and here is that album click here to view the picture album

Comments

Popular Posts